Which is your favourite 'gel polish' brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jen1989cuttie

Reaction score
i have been using gel2 for almost 3-4 years now, I'm looking to change brands because i have found gel2 are always out of stock on the colours/top coats i need. I am in-love with all the colours gel2 offer but i'm now thinking to change brands.

please can you tell me your favourite brands

I'm leaning towards O.P.I gel color or geleration - jessica :)

i thought would check on here just incase there's an AAAAAmazing brand i might have missed

The Gel Bottle is great

I second The Gel Bottle. Great range of colours, hard-wearing and quick removal. Xx

Third for TGB!

wow is it really that good? how have not heard about it , is this a new brand?

wow is it really that good? how have not heard about it , is this a new brand?

It’s not that new and discussed on here regularly. And it is that good. Delivery isn’t quick in comparison to most others but it’s a great product

Yes delivery is a right pain, takes up to 10 days! Only bad thing about it, I just have to be patient haha

You did :).

PRIMA is a new "pure" gel polish that actually covers in one colour coat. It is also hypoallergenic. The unique pigmentation chemistry is the secret to it's success - it also means it is fab for even detailed nail art and one-stroke. We make the it, so call me biased. But there is nothing in the Pure gel polish market today that compares. And the price is insanely reasonable.

2 and 3 coat gel polishes are so 2018!

PRIMA is a new "pure" gel polish that actually covers in one colour coat. It is also hypoallergenic. The unique pigmentation chemistry is the secret to it's success - it also means it is fab for even detailed nail art and one-stroke. We make the it, so call me biased. But there is nothing in the Pure gel polish market today that compares. And the price is insanely reasonable.

prima looks really good, ive just registered, i cant wait to buy the sample pack to see how good they are :D so excited

I like dnd. Its not the best but it gets the job done

Please can you message me with prices? I cant find my certificate so I cant register on the website

I have some gel bottle colours and I hate it. there a total nightmare to remove because they are very rubbery and soon as you file over it to remove it it ruins my nail file . its drives me crazy and takes me so long to get it off. I use young nails gel colours x

I love The Gel Bottle.
I use an e-file to remove most of it so it's dead easy.
My clients are getting 3 weeks out of it, and I no longer have that sick feeling sending out a set of nails which I just know is going to be pants after 3 days. I don't care about the delivery times; I always have plenty of base/top coat in, and my clients are none the wiser if I don't have a particular colour. The price is great too; way better than my previous brand, and the colour range is lovely.

thank you for all your msgs :) i've ended up ordering Prima...it shouldnt be too long until it arrives. I will let you know how i get on if you guys are interested :) x

Latest posts

Back