Which Keratin blowdry system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairstylist2010

Reaction score
I'm freelance and looking into keratin blowdry systems - which would you recommend? x

I've recently had the kebelo treatment on my hair and I'm not blown away by it. At first my hair felt amazing (naturally it's extremely coarse) but I think that was more to do with how well it was blow dried and straightened after the treatment. It's quicker to dry and style and does stay straight now. But not as soft and shiny as I expected. Plus the aftercare products don't smell great and leave a not particularly nice smell on my hair!

Just to add, kebelo is keratin free!

Brazilian blowout. Very shiny. More demand for it in my area since it deals more with average client type hair rather than kinky curly. Looks and feels gorgeous.

Nov max is good and you can wash hair straight away.x

Nano keratin have just re formulated. They have 3 types now, Virgin hair, stressed hair and formaldehyde free. It's gorgeous and smells like Yves Saint Laurent Perfume!
Highly recommend this.
Xx

I use Keratin revolution and I've had a lot of repeat clients, it lasts them 12 weeks! Much easier to blowdry, faster, smoother and silkier.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

We use Kerastraight. Nearly always had great results and clients love it. Have had two bad experiences and I hate to say that the response from the company was pretty poor. I had to whinge on their consumer facebook page to get a call back!

We use Kerastraight. Nearly always had great results and clients love it. Have had two bad experiences and I hate to say that the response from the company was pretty poor. I had to whinge on their consumer facebook page to get a call back!

I use KeraStraight. They also the the intense boost treatments are amazing and really easy to sell and do!

Anyone got any recommendations for a product suitable for pregnant clients? I've got a friend client that's desperate but given she had a miscarriage before this pregnancy I'm dubious if there's anything suitable.

I know it's off scalp treatment but obv the fumes aren't good.

Anyone got any recommendations for a product suitable for pregnant clients? I've got a friend client that's desperate but given she had a miscarriage before this pregnancy I'm dubious if there's anything suitable.

I know it's off scalp treatment but obv the fumes aren't good.

I'm pregnant myself so come into contact with it.... I use keratin revolution. Not had a complaint yet x

Hi has anyone ever used the wella straight I rang up and asked if you needed trading in it first but they said no it was easy and sent me the pdf for it x

I miscarried twice last year & now having acupuncture, the dr doing it says she's had 6 cases involving hairdressers with fertility and period problems in the last year, she's convinced it's linked to the chemicals. I'm not in a salon now and the one I was in was constant Brazilian blowouts with very bad ventilation. I had to wear a mask when it wasn't even me doing it. (Though some of the girls were terrible for using way too much product so was really bad). The book 'woman code' also backs this up a little.

I believe Brazilian blowouts now banned in the US? Could be wrong.

Think I looked at nano keratin before a they do trial size so will check their blurb.

Global keratin or nano!

We use Gk The best. Always had great results. Clients can wash their hair straight away and a bottle of the treatment lasts forever!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We use Gk The best. Always had great results. Clients can wash their hair straight away and a bottle of the treatment lasts forever!!

Same as me love gk love the fact you don't have to leave the product in now aswell clients are happier with this also think the bottle last ages a little goes a long way! X

I think goldwell are bring one out in there kerasilk range , I can't wait to try it

Can you still get hold of gk in the uk? We're having real problems getting hold of it x

I think goldwell are bring one out in there kerasilk range , I can't wait to try it

I did my goldwell training today for kerasilk it's amazing xx

I like gk too. They have it in Hairways. Not sure where you love but this is in essex x

Latest posts

Back