Which lash course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli

Reaction score
I'm looking to to an eyelash extension course and I've managed to narrow it down to between Novalash or I-Lash, does anyone have knowledge of these that can maybe help me make my mind up as I reallyw want to book the course as soon as possible.
Thanks
Ali

I trained with i-lash back in November, i found the course very good,
we worked on each other not on dummy heads,
there was 8 of us in the class and only 2 of us passed on the day,
the other students had to do case studies and email the before and after photos to the trainer before they got their certificates

Hi hon!

I trained with the Herts and Essex Academy in Nouveau Contour two years ago. It was ok training, they missed out a few bits but it is much cheaper than actually training with Nouveau themselves. I've only ever used Nouveau but their products are very good, glue is fantasic, lashes stay on for ages! Once you've been trained in the health & safety, contraindications and been shown the basic method of application, the rest is just practice, practice, practice! It's a really popular treatment, in my salon we used to promote it loads and got clients in for other treatments off the back of it. Clients love this treatment I would definately say it's well worth doing. Good luck! xx

Hi There,
Just to confuse you even more....
I trainned over 3 years ago with a company called lavish lashes who have since changed their name to lash perfect.
They were fantastic, so helpful, and i would highly recommend them, I chose them as they were the first company to bring the lash extensions over from the states,
The trainning was in a salon in collier row, in essex. I dont know i they do in house trainning now....
but if you havent researched them, I wouldnt rule them out.
Hopes this helps you,
Emma

Latest posts

Back