Which lash lift brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
I’m thinking about changing lash lift brands from LVL, I just don’t find the lifts as consistent anymore.
I have been looking at lashbase, Flirties and Eyeluvlashes does anyone have any preference between them please?
I’m finding it impossible to choose lol

Hi. Elleebana is very popular at the moment. It's been around about 10 years I think but was mainly in Australia. It's now global though and I think people like it because the processing time is much quicker.
I've tried quite a lot of different brands and found them all much of a muchness to be honest. Then I tried Elleebana and I've never had a bad lift and it knocked 30 mins off my treatment times as you leave the solutions on for around 6 minutes each :)

Thank you! It sounds fab and the shorter treatment time is a bonus! I’ll have a look at the brand :)

Hi. Elleebana is very popular at the moment. It's been around about 10 years I think but was mainly in Australia. It's now global though and I think people like it because the processing time is much quicker.
I've tried quite a lot of different brands and found them all much of a muchness to be honest. Then I tried Elleebana and I've never had a bad lift and it knocked 30 mins off my treatment times as you leave the solutions on for around 6 minutes each :)

I’m thinking about changing lash lift brands from LVL, I just don’t find the lifts as consistent anymore.
I have been looking at lashbase, Flirties and Eyeluvlashes does anyone have any preference between them please?
I’m finding it impossible to choose lol
I am a freelance Elleebana trainer in Hertfordshire.....if you need more info let me know!! X

I would personally stay clear of iappeal. I’ve had a really negative experience recently when I bought new solutions from them that I believe were faulty. I’ve used the product for two years without any issues and always had good results. This time brand new solutions did not lift two clients lashes. The owner of ABX Beauty refused to exchange the product and informed me my only option was for me to return it for them to ‘test. Anyway apparently after testing on an extremely challenging client, the lift worked perfectly. There’s nothing more they will do and they want further P&P to return the solutions to me. I will be looking at other brands in future.

Latest posts

Back