Which lash lift company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchantingemma

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm so confused as to which lash lift company to go for. I was going to take the plunge and go Nouveau LVL but I'm hearing negative things about their lift ATM. What companies do you all recommend?

I've already got a perm and tint qual.

TIA

Hi all,

I'm so confused as to which lash lift company to go for. I was going to take the plunge and go Nouveau LVL but I'm hearing negative things about their lift ATM. What companies do you all recommend?

TIA

I trained with flirties. There training was great and I get excellent results. Iv had people come to me that have had LVL before and they say they prefer mine :)

I've been looking at flirties, I'll give them a ring this week

Elleebana for sure. They are the buzz word of the minute. The treatment takes half the time of other brands and gives amazing results. Here's a list of their trainers and distributors :)
https://sleekbrows.com/elleebana_view.php

I've never heard of Elleebana are they a new company

I've never heard of Elleebana are they a new company
No they have been going for around 10 years but they are Australian and so very popular over there but now getting extremely popular over here too :)

Hi all,

TIA

I'm having the same problem! Have decided against Nouveau after seeing all the problems.
Am now stuck between Flirties & Elleebana.
Really unsure which to choose.

Have you booked with either of them?

Ellebanna all the way! Wouldn't use anything else x

Ellebanna

Thanks Ladies! Maybe I should hold out a few more weeks til the Elleebana course then....

Do you ladies use the orange rods or shields?
I'm completely new to all this so trying to make sure I understand it all. I've seen some other threads where people say some techs still use shields whilst using Elleebana. Wondering if it gives a better lift

Trying to find support groups for Elleebana on Facebook, but no luck so far x

Thanks Ladies! Maybe I should hold out a few more weeks til the Elleebana course then....

Do you ladies use the orange rods or shields?
I'm completely new to all this so trying to make sure I understand it all. I've seen some other threads where people say some techs still use shields whilst using Elleebana. Wondering if it gives a better lift

Trying to find support groups for Elleebana on Facebook, but no luck so far x
I've used both and prefer the rods. I think it's a nicer curl and better lift.
I also find them easier and quicker to fit

I tried flirties and I was getting better results than with the company i trained with. I then decided to give elleebana a try after hearing some amazing reviews and I am getting even better results than before. I use the orange rods and they are so much easier to apply & give a much better lift. My clients are so Happy & I'm being recommended to a lot of people. X

I tried flirties and I was getting better results than with the company i trained with. I then decided to give elleebana a try after hearing some amazing reviews and I am getting even better results than before. I use the orange rods and they are so much easier to apply & give a much better lift. My clients are so Happy & I'm being recommended to a lot of people. X

Thanks Ladies!

That's good to hear your experience of having trained with both. Think Elleebana sounds like the best choice then. Just means waiting longer for the course but sounds like it's better to do that!

Thanks for your advice

Ellebanna
Hey ... Did my first elleebana lift today with disappointing result .. I used there orange rods and not keen on them much prefer shields .. Left developer 10 mins then 7 to seal but little lift .. Any advice most welcome as have lots to do this week .. Tia xx

My delivery of elleebana comes tomorrow! So exited just to get in to it and use it. My first time lash lifting since my course. any good tips?

I've no advice for either im afraid as I'm callImg tomorrow to finally book my course! Found another place that trains more regularly, so hoping to get in next week

Hey ... Did my first elleebana lift today with disappointing result .. I used there orange rods and not keen on them much prefer shields .. Left developer 10 mins then 7 to seal but little lift .. Any advice most welcome as have lots to do this week .. Tia xx
It could have been placement or the size of the shield.
I only use 6 mins for both solutions and their rods and lifts are amazing.

Latest posts

Back