Which lash lift product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bailey2009

Jade2009
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have my training for lash lift this week but looking for feedback on the best lash lift products? I’ve heard elleebana is amazing and lvl can anyone give me any feedback

Thanks Tara xxx

I trained and use lash base xx

Elleebana for me. I've tried a lot and Elleebana is such a quick treatment and knocked 30 minutes off the previous brand I was using :)

Hi Ladies

I have my training for lash lift this week but looking for feedback on the best lash lift products? I’ve heard elleebana is amazing and lvl can anyone give me any feedback

Thanks Tara xxx
I used lvl for a long time, but switched last year to elleebana it’s great ask for a sample, angelina is really helpful x

Hi Ladies

Thanks Tara xxx
Im a freelance trainer for Elleebana in Hertfordshire. I love it....faster timings...soft sheilds for eyes.....really lovely. Let me know if you need more info...xx

Hi Ladies

Thanks Tara xxx
Yeap Elleebana for me...loved it do mu h Im now a freelance Elleebana trainer in Hertfordshire. Let me know if you need more i formation....xxx

Yeap Elleebana for me...loved it do mu h Im now a freelance Elleebana trainer in Hertfordshire. Let me know if you need more i formation....xxx

Hi I’m looking to train with Elleebana lash lifting, I live In Borehamwood, can you give me some more info please?
Many thanks Claire x

Im a freelance trainer for Elleebana in Hertfordshire. I love it....faster timings...soft sheilds for eyes.....really lovely. Let me know if you need more info...xx

Hi sorry to jump on the post, could you let me know some more info please? X

Hi sorry to jump on the post, could you let me know some more info please? X

Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. I trained in Elleebana myself after training in other lash lift brands. I loved it so much I am now a freelance trainer for the brand. I personally find the the shields much more flexible than most others so they shape around the lash line easier and therefore not hidding short little hairs underneath. The timings for the products to develop is much shorter than most other brands and the lifting products which normally have quite a strong smell are in this case quite pleasant. The adhesive for sticking the shields and lashes is fab too and you can retail (should you wish), the Elleevate Mascara which can be used immediately after treatment even though you won't really need it. The course is a 4-5 hr course. You will be assessed at the end of the day but if I feel you need further practise I can arrange for you to be assessed again or to complete case studies but most people are good to go after the 1/2 course. Included is a kit with everything you need to perform at least 15 treatments (tint is not included). It is recommended that Belmacil Tint products are used in conjunction with Elleebana to ensure the best possible result if you do wish to tint. This can be shown on the day too but additional cost is added if you wish kit to include tint and peroxide. The course costs £300. You can inbox for more detail. Hope this helps! x

Hi I’m looking to train with Elleebana lash lifting, I live In Borehamwood, can you give me some more info please?
Many thanks Claire x

[merged posts]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. I trained in Elleebana myself after training in other lash lift brands. I loved it so much I am now a freelance trainer for the brand. I personally find the the shields much more flexible than most others so they shape around the lash line easier and therefore not hidding short little hairs underneath. The timings for the products to develop is much shorter than most other brands and the lifting products which normally have quite a strong smell are in this case quite pleasant. The adhesive for sticking the shields and lashes is fab too and you can retail (should you wish), the Elleevate Mascara which can be used immediately after treatment even though you won't really need it. The course is a 4-5 hr course. You will be assessed at the end of the day but if I feel you need further practise I can arrange for you to be assessed again or to complete case studies but most people are good to go after the 1/2 course. Included is a kit with everything you need to perform at least 15 treatments (tint is not included). It is recommended that Belmacil Tint products are used in conjunction with Elleebana to ensure the best possible result if you do wish to tint. This can be shown on the day too but additional cost is added if you wish kit to include tint and peroxide. The course costs £300. You can inbox for more detail. Hope this helps! x

Thank you, i have messaged you xx

Thanks so much for responding I’ve got booked on to the course in Hitchin
Regards Claire

I would personally stay clear of iappeal. I’ve had a really negative experience recently when I bought new solutions from them that I believe were faulty. I’ve used the product for two years without any issues and always had good results. This time brand new solutions did not lift two clients lashes. The owner of ABX Beauty refused to exchange the product and informed me my only option was for me to return it for them to ‘test. Anyway apparently after testing on an extremely challenging client, the lift worked perfectly. There’s nothing more they will do and they want further P&P to return the solutions to me. I will be looking at other brands in future.

Latest posts

Back