Which lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
Hi all I'm used to using salon services lift kit but the results aren't very good and the glue is terrible. I only have one client for it as I don't offer it now. Anyone reccomend a brand who do a kit to try? Thanks

I'm trying out lash bomb at the moment. Results have been great so far, I could notice an improvement in the glue immediately. Processing times are just 4-8 mins per solution. I will say its slightly harder to make sure you've removed all of the solution as they are a soft white, almost clear.

I have moved from salon services and don't regret it x

My predicament is that I dont normally do the but one client has them for occasions and it's her wedding next wednesday and I dont want it to go wrong. I also dont need a whole kit.

I never really got a bad lift with Salon Services, I just think Lash Bomb performs better.

Have you tried rods instead of shields? I get a tighter curl using them

I trained in college many years ago with rods and found them a bit of a chew to work with. Because this lady has very hooded loose eye lids I tend to tape them up and cut the petals off the sheild. I've just ordered a kit from airlift so I'll try it on my self first and see what happens. I was talking to a retailer for salon systems and she said not to touch the new kit they've brought out as shes had nothing but complaints about it.

Hi, I’m qualified in Lvl but changed over to Airlift I can’t fault it and always get good lifts 👍

I use lash bomb, brilliant results every time. They also do a trial/starter kit

I use Hairpearl. Can do lash lifts and brow lamination with same packets. Amazing results.

Hi, I’m qualified in Lvl but changed over to Airlift I can’t fault it and always get good lifts 👍
How do you manage with times? I'm used to 12 minutes not 6ish. How do you remove it all. I'm nervy of not wanting to over process the lashes by accident

It’s never more than 6 minutes and it wipes off with a lash wipe brush. My results are amazing. Check out hairpearltint.com. That’s where I get it

Another vote for lash bomb. You can get sample sachets from beautiful brows

How do you manage with times? I'm used to 12 minutes not 6ish. How do you remove it all. I'm nervy of not wanting to over process the lashes by accident
I’m usually sitting on the recommended 6/7 minutes for regular lashes as it’s a lot quicker than Lvl, I would definitely not do any longer than 10 minutes using airlift as you will over process the lashes. Also worth remembering to make sure to completely remove all the product at each stage. I use a dry cotton bud and at the very end.. as they don’t have a moisturising serum (the only thing I don’t like!), you use a dry/wet/dry cotton bud to completely remove and loosen lashes from the shields. I actually bought the salon systems serum to use as I like to condition the lashes plus it also really helps with eyelash glue removal x. Hope this helps?.

Hairpearl has a conditioning serum for professional use and one for your client to purchase. It’s amazing.

Airlift have a serum now. It's in my kit I got. Do apply shields the glue then lashes then step one remove with a dry cotton bud? Or a damp one? Then apply step 2 and can I tint after removing or am i better taking everything's of amd cleaning them then tint top and bottom? Thanks for the help so far

Airlift have a serum now. It's in my kit I got. Do apply shields the glue then lashes then step one remove with a dry cotton bud? Or a damp one? Then apply step 2 and can I tint after removing or am i better taking everything's of amd cleaning them then tint top and bottom? Thanks for the help so far
Hi, oh that’s fab, as I think that I serum is definetly needed!.. That’s ok, I’m happy to help 😃.. yes, so after cleansing eyes with foam cleanser/protein remover etc I will brush through the lashes to separate. Then apply the under eye patches, glue shields on followed by glueing the lashes onto the shield. Once lashes are in place apply step 1 & step 2 with a dry brush/cotton bud. I usually tend to just tint the top lashes (that’s what Lvl did at the time!), but if they ask for lower I leave them till I’ve removed the lift and just quickly do at the end.. Always wait till the removal before using a damp cotton bud after a dry one followed by a dry one at the end. Make sure not to dampen the bud too much though as you don’t want to soak the lashes x.

I'm fully trained dont worry before anyone asks. It's just nice to have help of someone familiar with the product. Thanks for the help. Really dont want to over process the lashes so just needed to be sure using a dry cotton bud will be enough after step one x

Hi, I
67C83584-DF61-4581-97A7-E831FA88F547.png
just went onto the lash art page and actually you should be using the same dry/damp/dry on the first two steps as well, it’s not often j get things wrong!, but I wanted to correct my last post to keep you right! As like yourself I wouldn’t want to frazzle the lashes x. Hope I’ve cleared things up for you, and sorry for getting mixed up!👍

Well I've done it... just on myself for now. My left eye is much better then my right I think. More of a lift on the left. This is down to my timings I think. ( I forgot to set timer so desired in the side of caution). Question... how do you set times for 2 eyes? Do you have 2 timers? X

Well I've done it... just on myself for now. My left eye is much better then my right I think. More of a lift on the left. This is down to my timings I think. ( I forgot to set timer so desired in the side of caution). Question... how do you set times for 2 eyes? Do you have 2 timers? X
yes, two timers is a must. You can pick them up cheaply enough online x.

Latest posts

Back