Which lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done my client. Went alright. Got an alright lift but felt I could have left it on for a minute longer. It's very hard and her lash line totaly disappears when she closes here eyes, they're so hooded x

I've done my client. Went alright. Got an alright lift but felt I could have left it on for a minute longer. It's very hard and her lash line totaly disappears when she closes here eyes, they're so hooded x
Morning!, I’m glad you managed to achieve some form of lift on your lady. I always think it’s best to set a realistic expectation to your clients before booking them in. At consultation I’d usually tell them that their lashes may not be best suited to a lift. For various reasons, very hooded eyelids/short sparse lashes/straight pointing down lashes which I have 😩 which can be resistant!, they do lift eventually but you would have to check on how long you would leave until you redone them again. I know ellebanna can reapply again in the same appointment, but all systems are different. Most clients appreciative your honesty, and are usually still willing to try, just use your judgement. @Kyralouise thats a fab idea, I’ve not tried that as usually don’t work on very hooded eyes, so that could be a game changer for me 👍

I do tape them. I use tape just in from the middle of the brow and left of the arch, but no joy.

Has anyone used the Hive products?

Also what do people recomment to use under the eyes to secure lower lashes?

Has anyone used the Hive products?

Also what do people recomment to use under the eyes to secure lower lashes?
No I haven’t. I bought nice under eye pads on Amazon. Or you could always just use micro pore tape?.

Latest posts

Back