Which lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginahhrose

Reaction score
Looking through different companies to train with and wanted people's opinions on which lashes to use?

I want to go on a course next year and I can't make my mind up. I've had a lol at nouveau and lash perfect and lash fx.

Just wondered what people's opinions were on them xx

I trained with lash perfect and think they are fantastic. The best thing to do is go the beauty shows (Olympia beauty is this weekend) and have a chat with various brands, compare prices & kits and decide from there. LP are brilliant at after training support. I do buy a selection of products including glue from other reputable companies now though including LP products.

Flirties :) info from www.beautytrix.me

There are lots of companies all offering different training options have a search on here there's loads of info.

You will love the results of eyelash extensions

Thanks, haven't got time for beauty shows yet as I still have two jobs and the next one in October Ime away :(

Rang lash perfect yesterday and the prices seem good, having some put on in October for my holiday so I'll know more then, confused with all the different sizes and lengths?

Anyone use nouvaeu? Xx

Latest posts

Back