Which LED curing gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanneatplanet

Reaction score
Hi I have just invested in an led lamp, I currently do shellac and biosculpture I know that shellac doesn't cure under led but I am looking for something to go along side these but not sure of which brand to go with im getting mixed reviews any help will be great x

Gelish cures in LED :)

Ooh really heard good reviews about that x

Does it cure on 30 seconds x

Yep yep :) It may vary a bit depending on your lamp, but I use their 18g one and it's 30 seconds.

Gel II

Cures in 30sec (colour coats) & 50sec (top coat)

No base coat, solvent free & launching in the UK this month at the Olympia show!

Gelish all the way for me :) x

I also use Bio Sculpture and used to also offer Gelish. I would really recommend it but I found i was hardly using it as my clients all want Bio. I have stopped Gelish now but do think it's a great product.

Gelish is the most amazing

Artistic Colour Gloss. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Why, why, why do you like these brands? :)
An explanation why you love a particular brand of gel polish is more helpful to the OP than just posting a list of brand names.

I use Gelish and Artistic Colour Gloss which are LED cured (although I use 2xUV Lamps rather than led) and find that they both have a great range of colours and glitter gel polish.
Artistic Colour Gloss for me has now edged in front of Gelish due to a recent price reduction and some great offers from the distributor louellabelle , and for me ACG seems to have more classic colours that my clients go for.

I recently changed from Shellac to Cuccio, and splashed out on their led lamp too!

Myself and my clients are loving it! I love the 30 sec cure times, and the beautiful range of colours. They are triple pigment, and you often get true coverage in just one coat, and no more than 2 coats. Brushes are a good size, easy to use, and the price is competitive to others.

Clients love the high shine, true colour, and 2-3 week flawless wear!

Clients of mine who struggled to get over a weeks wear of shellac (for less than perfect nails) are getting at least 2 weeks with Cuccio, and without the need for a smoothing gel underneath!

I also use megamix. This was initially purchased to use with glitters etc, but I now use it with my cuccio regular polish, pigments etc. It enables me to carry just 12 gel polishes, but create a gel polish from any one of my 40+ regular polishes!

Megamix also cures in 30 seconds, again you get 2-3 week wear easily. Its obviously a little more hassle having to mix / get ratios right etc, but it has proved the perfect solution for cutting down on the ammount of stuff im lugging around to my clients (mobile).

Megamix doesnt have quite the shine some other gels have, but it wears very well, and doesnt fade.

hth and good luck with whichever brand you go with x

Latest posts

Back