Which logo should I use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady Murasaki

Reaction score
I have trouble choosing which font to use on my logo for my shampoo!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400846120.300739.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400846139.761222.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400846139.761222.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
Is it me? They look the same :) x

Sorry posted the same twice!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400846300.157970.jpg

I prefer the 2nd one

I prefer the second one too :)

Sorry I prefer the first x

The text is too far to the left- it needs nudging towards the centre on both logos.

Not blown-away by the font on either, If I'm really honest. The pattern made out of the butterflies is a good idea, I just think it needs polishing up a bit.

I do like the second one
:)

The placing of the butterfly's was my idea.

I see what you mean about the text needing to be more central tho

The second one with more finishing off :) As above really it needs polishing.

I prefer the first one, it is very 1970s.

This is the 3rd draftImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400854778.757796.jpg

How about something like this? Kind of Great Gatsby-esque?
1400856873667.jpg

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry,didn't mean to post it twice!

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it going to be black & white or clear? What colour bottle will it be or colour of shampoo? I think visualising something will make it easier :)

It will be white bottle and black text

i think some colour would be more eye catching, especially for a product that designed for coloured hair, unless the bottle will be coloured???

how about putting some colour in the butterflies?

I don't think the design & text is quite right to pull off a straight black & white design.
You've got to think of it lined up against other brands & I'm worried it might look a tad cheap.
The text needs to be readable but not boring I prefer the third option personally.
I love butterfly's but feel they either need colour or a couple blocking out in black for contrast or maybe just in the middle sections.
Hope this helps

I don't like either if I'm honest ... It looks very cheap, does need colour aswell, if I was a consumer it wouldn't stand out at all. Don't get me wrong i love simple designs but it just needs a bit edge to it?? (oh god don't hate me... Only trying to help ) x

To get this is prospective this just a shampoo I'm having done by options ltd, this not going to be sold in stores or online.

I'm only selling to clients, and this not my company logo.

As its just my on personal retail line to clients I don't want colour.

This the one I have gone for And don't feel it looks cheap! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400873956.418928.jpg

Latest posts

Back