Which magazine...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lena

Reaction score
Hi.....
I am going to subscribe for nail magazine to know about nails more but can not decide which to choose:o ....
Want advice from you because on this site lots of REAL PROFFESIONALS which can give proper information.....

Thanks....

Hiya Lena,
For my money it has to be Scratch.
Subscriptions hotline no. is ...0208 647 3133.
HTH.

Thanks a lot!
Will find out about 'Scratch'...

i like prof essonal nails i find thy have more step by steps

Have to say i love both Scratch and Pro Nails for different reasons. Its personal preference, but if you PM Alex Fox i'm sure she will send you a free copy to sample then you can decide.

I personally have had never ending subscription problems with Prof Nails, I'm sure there are alot of very happy customers but I have cancelled my subscription with them and have subscribed to Scratch, hopefully that way I will receive a magazine monthly!! xx

I love both magazines Scratch is my fav if i was pushed into saying one over another

Lena said:
Hi.....
I am going to subscribe for nail magazine to know about nails more but can not decide which to choose:o ....
Want advice from you because on this site lots of REAL PROFFESIONALS which can give proper information.....

Thanks....

Hi Lena!

I receive Nailpro Magazine, NAILS Magazine, the NailArt Magazine (Japan I believe- highly detailed art-especially acrylic), NailBiz Magazine, and of course, Scratch (although Scratch is a pretty steep price for me here in New England-about $100 a year :sad: )

Those are my favorites!! :biggrin:

Wow!
Now I do not know what to do....I think I'll have to subscribe for few of them.....

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back