Which manicure and pedicure products do you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautylicious

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I would really like some advice because i would like to use a new range of manicure and pedcure products. At the moment I use Bella Mani (from star nails) which are lovely, but not many people have heard of them, and i would really like to try something that involves maybe a mask, or some sort of spa treatment, to make the client feel more pampered.

I am interested in using Jessica products because i know they are very sought after, and have a very good reputation, but to be honest i dont know an awful lot about the products. I also like the look of the Creative range too, which would tie in well because i will be using creative acrylics.

What do you all recommend?

Jo

I use the complete line of creative spa products for both manicures & pedicures....they are great and give the whole salon a wonderful smell. I highly recommend these products.

:D

I agree, the SpaManicure and SpaPedicure products are fabulous! They are easy to use, smell lovely, and leave hands and feet really soft and refreshed. I especially love the pedicure products mmmm!

xxlaylaxx

SpaManicure --- mmmmmmmmmmmm :p

Just talked to my great friend in Dubai this morning, and he had great delight to tell me that the Creative SpaManicure and SpaPedicure is now used in every top notch Spa in Dubai -- and believe me you will have never seen spas like the ones I've seen in Dubai. :shock: Fabulous is not the word! I don't think there is a word.

The Spa range from Creative just can't be beat if its luxury treatments you are after. You know Creative if you use their enhancement line --- why would you not trust that their mani and pedi line would not be as superior as their enhancement line? Believe me it is and you will get all the masks and things you could hope for.

Hi geeg,

Thanks for your advice. I havent actually used creatives nail enhancement products yet, but i will be doing a conversion course with them at the end of the month - cant wait! Hopefully i will be able to have a look at the spa products too.

I am interested in jessica products simply because i have heard more about them, and i know they are used by famous people - so they must be good! Do creative have a natural nail repair product?

By the way geeg, I was looking through some old issues of Professional Nails mag, and I saw a pic of you! I think it was in the May issue, anyway....thanks again for the advice.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who uses Jessica products too so I can hear from both sides.

Jessica is a very well known (in the UK) prescriptive system for manicures and pedicures.
They offer excellent training too.

I will let others who use it tell you about the line itself.
and Yes, Creative have a nail repair product called 'Toughen UP' and we also sell Revivanail.

hi ya...
spa manicure is fab...it smells lush, its easy, 4 products and its great, u can upgrade it to a deluxe aswell with a paraffin wax and heated mitts...
more steps to the spa pedicure but it is amazing...ive numbered my products now so i know whats next lol...spa pedicure is the most amazing minty smell, even my hubby loves it...
the solar manicure is gorgeous too but most my clients want the spa manicure...
vicky x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back