Which microblading course would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bedford30

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m looking at taking a microbladding course and have narrowed it down to either ‘phibrows’ or ‘kbpro’ however I’m struggling as to which one to choose from.
Could anyone help with some pros and cons to help me choose?
Thank you so much in advance for your help
Jenni x

Phi Brows! I am currently training with them, my trainer is Laura Ciordas - have a look at her instagram, her work is amazing! I personally prefer Phi Brows over any other technique because the results are so natural.

I will always recommend the Dermagraph microblading course, they gave me so much help when I was starting out and microblading has literally changed my life. I even call my trainer 3 years later if I have a tricky colour correction.
Whichever one you choose, make sure it's at least 5 days of training in a small class size and they will commit to support during your case studies, believe me, you'll be glad of it. I did a lot of research and rang up and spoke to the actual trainer before committing to a course, I wanted to make sure that they could teach it as well as being able to do it! Phbrows is like a franchise so it's difficult to comment without knowing which trainer you're thinking of. The Phi hairstroke pattern is just one of the many that you'll learn while you're developing your own style. KB seems pricey, I've heard good and bad things about their course but at least you should have some comeback as its a big company.
A good way to check out what students really think is to look at the company's reviews on their facebook page, these are a bit more difficult to fake because you can see if they were left by real people.

Thanks Beauty-UK it was a pleasure to see your confidence growing day by day. You're welcome to call anytime, I never get sick of talking brows. If anyone wants more information, please google our website, check us on facebook or give me a call.

I trained to VTCT Level 4 with Sue Moxley in Essex. She only does 1 on 1 training so you have her undivided attention during the course. You have to do 14 case studies before your exam and have to complete a VTCT theory portfolio. It's quite full on but is a government recognised qualification that a lot of councils are starting to require now in order to get the special treatments licence.

Latest posts

Back