Which Minx and tools ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunarstorm

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Geeks,

I've has a search and can not find the answer to my two questions.

Firstly, which Minx would you recommend buying in for practising the application of Minx ? Would it be best to get some of the soild colours instead of platterned ones, as, from what I can make out, they can show up any faults with application.

Secondly, which on the Minx tools are worth investing in ? I already own straight and curved scissors, as well as nail clippers. Are the Minx scissors and clippers deferrent to standards tools apart from having to Minx Logo on them ? I don't mind buying the Minx tools but it seems a waste of money if the tools I already own will do the job just as well.

I am planning on buying the curved Minx file and the Minx twizzers as from what I can make out from other threads, these tools are worth investing in.

It would be of great help if those of you which use Minx could give me your recommendations on which Minx (for applcation practise) and tools to buy in.

Sam xx

Why don't you ring sweet squared and they will help you. I personally would buy all types because you will have apply all different types so you might aswell get used to it lol x

Hi Fellow Geeks,

I've has a search and can not find the answer to my two questions.

Firstly, which Minx would you recommend buying in for practising the application of Minx ? Would it be best to get some of the soild colours instead of platterned ones, as, from what I can make out, they can show up any faults with application.

Secondly, which on the Minx tools are worth investing in ? I already own straight and curved scissors, as well as nail clippers. Are the Minx scissors and clippers deferrent to standards tools apart from having to Minx Logo on them ? I don't mind buying the Minx tools but it seems a waste of money if the tools I already own will do the job just as well.

I am planning on buying the curved Minx file and the Minx twizzers as from what I can make out from other threads, these tools are worth investing in.

It would be of great help if those of you which use Minx could give me your recommendations on which Minx (for applcation practise) and tools to buy in.

Sam xx

First of all, Sam, I never practiced Minx at all. All i ever did was to watch the Minx training video.

The very first set of Minx I ever did was on Samantha's (mrs geek) feet, and you can see the result of that application on every Minx poster in every salon that uses Minx in the world!!

The second set I did were on myself and you can see those on my nails in the Minx Step by Step.

Minx is as easy as pie to do. If you get a wrinkle you just warm and peel it back a bit and smooth it out again. You will learn useful tricks if you take a class or as you go along (but of course that will take longer).

I had no tools to start with than the ones you have so, no, you don't HAVE to buy different scissors.

Just get stuck in and don't over think it like so many do. minx is easy.

Latest posts

Back