Which minx lamp to purchase?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Hi all, im in two minds about which minx lamp to purchase so for those who have the new black minx lamp, would you recommend it? Has it fitted to your nail desks securely?

I bought the medisana lamp and i dont like it! It doesnt have an on or off switch and the bright red light is irritating for me personally. x

Hi all, im in two minds about which minx lamp to purchase so for those who have the new black minx lamp, would you recommend it? Has it fitted to your nail desks securely?

I bought the medisana lamp and i dont like it! It doesnt have an on or off switch and the bright red light is irritating for me personally. x

I actually don't have the Minx lamp, I have one like this
Philips - InfraPhil infrared lamp 150W - HP3616/01 - Infrared lights - Light therapy - Home lighting

And it works fantasticly. I'm sure everyone using different things, I would also like to know what you all prefer?
xx

Hi there I have the new black minx lamp I really like it it's light easy to move as I'm Mobile and does the job Hope this helps x

the bright red light is irritating for me personally. x

This is just the bulb. You can change if for a white heat bulb. Obviously this does not help with the lack of on/off switch, but its a lot cheaper!

Latest posts

Back