Which Mobile Spray Tan Machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squares

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have recently brought a Solglo spray tan machine and am having several problems with it and is really stressing me out:cry:, I am hoping that I can get a refund as it is only 2 months old.
Can any one out there advice me on the best Spray Tanning Macine to use, where to buy it from and how much??? Thanks for your help.
Sarah x

tantricks is great, their website is home really helpfull, friendly, done my training today and the trainer was really nice. Really happy with the tanning results as we triend others and this system was really good. Good luck. and hope that helps. :)

Thanks for your advice, sooo much information to take in. Wish me luck with Solglo, wish I new about this site earlier, great to get some good, honest advice, much appreciated.

Squares

Got my minimist from Spray tan cubicle Company, competitively priced excellent customer service too !

ST Tropaz Ultimate Air Spray Taning System & Extraction Booth is the only way

hi, i have just bought my third from la tanning. As i have been reaaly happy with the other two. They are at a reasonable price and the guys at the salons are lovely. They trined me on my first machine.. good luck with returning your old one, you shouldnt have any problems.

Ive just ordered the minimist from tantrick, they are having a vat free couple of days until friday!! x

Latest posts

Back