Which nail art designs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soz

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just wondered what sort of designs your clients most frequently requested?

x

I find the msot asked for is flicks with gems...very simple but looks great. Silver and matalics are used mostly. Airbrushing is different....it seems the more the better.
Soz said:
Hi guys

Just wondered what sort of designs your clients most frequently requested?

x

vicky said:
I find the msot asked for is flicks with gems...very simple but looks great. Silver and matalics are used mostly. Airbrushing is different....it seems the more the better.
Yep! same here for me, a quick and effective look that most peeps seem to like. :)

I agree - I do lots of flicks, though not using too much metalics - and most like diamantes too....there's so much variation you can bring in with just flicks and diamantes - they do look great - I also do lots of french polishes with a difference - like a glitter/coloured tip and the nail art on top. Looks great!

Flicks again! I don't really get much call for nail art, although i wear it all the time, maybe i need to be more subtle :| Don't want everyone to think nail art has to be wacky, lol!

I have my nail art boards on display, but it always seems to be flicks usually white with gold or silver! Sometimes they might be a bit daring and have a couple of flowers :lol: Still as long as the client is happy, so am i!

can n e of you guys post some pictures of these flicks you do....i just cant get a visual in my head lol

I'd love to see a pic too. I've never seen it. Bet it is eye catching too.

Most of my clients ask for flowers.

I really hope this is what you all mean by flicks. Here are some i did on myself when i got bored of pink and whites, so painted a coloured tip on and did the flicks.

1915fuschia_bush_nails.jpg

Latest posts

Back