Which nail dryer do you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bomber

Reaction score
what type of nail dryers does everyone use?

Currently I use a windy fan/ uv light.

Im seeking a large table that uses uv/fans... any recommendations?

thanks.

I have been taught that air does not dry nail polish. I use Creative solar speed spray or failing that a drop of solar oil. HTH

Me too. CND Solar Speed Spray for me.

Polish dries faster when you exclude oxygen form the surface (hence why Solar Oil works well too as a drier). Solar Speed Spray is very quick.

Solar Speed Spray gets my vote, and my clients love the smell too !!!

A nail dryer....now ive heard it all:eek:

Some cuticle oil hun....will save you a lot more time and money:)

my solar speed spray smell has changed from almonds to " playdough!!"
can i get just as good results from dropping solar oil on the wet enamel????

I use a coat of "Seche Vite" dry fast top coat, it sets super fast and has a lovely gloss.

I use Quick-E Drops by Essie, preceded by Good to Go top coat which is super fast drying anyway.

A nail dryer....now ive heard it all:eek:

Some cuticle oil hun....will save you a lot more time and money:)

Plenty of people use nail dryers!! The best thing they do is keep the client still for a few minutes (that's if they don't ding their polish as they put their hands in the dryer first!!) The worst thing they do is dry the polish.

i use a hairdryer on a cool setting between coats and set on warm (then cool) for the painted nail art.
i use seche vite top coat (dryer) then CND Solar Speed Spray.
no complaints from anyone.

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

I was taught that Solar Speed Spray is a good rought because it moisturizes and protects as it dries. Solar Speed Spray doesn't work quite as fast as some I have used.. Like Aresol Spray (spelling!) will badly dehydrate the polish, leaving it brittle.. Solar Speed Spray, has truly helped my polish last much longer and I retail it like crazy because people love the smell and its convenience.. Just spray a little on the polish and venture up their arms to make them shiney and moisturized and they're hooked! ;)

I like the sound of this solar speed spray....yet another item on the list when i am at Milton Keynes,and Leeds this month....Mon dieu this is gonna be costly....LMAO!!

I still cant get my head around a nail dryer though:rolleyes:

I love solar spray.......bee's knee's

I like the sound of this solar speed spray....yet another item on the list when i am at Milton Keynes,and Leeds this month....Mon dieu this is gonna be costly....LMAO!!
You spray it on the nails 60 seconds (or more) after top coat application, it's fantastic.

Yep, your gold card will be taking a severe bashing :lol:

My clients are addicted to the smell of CND Solar Speed Spray! Only yesterday one was putting her freshly manicured hands in her visiting sisters face saying "smell that, its my favourite smell in the world" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I use opi drip dry, fast and efficient and conditioning too. Decided to do away with bulky hand dryers which clients also sometimes knock their nails against (!!!!). Just a drop on each nail after top coat application, they wait about 5 minutes and that's it!

i may try solar speed spray too, from hearing all the rave reviews about it.

this solar speed spray sounds good i need some
tracy x

I love the solar spray, but get a headach from the almond smell have switched to "CREATIVE" dry N Shine. It takes about 5-7 minutes to set.5- 7 minutes to dry for a pedicure, not bad at all. I always check with my clients as to if it smudged before they got home, and not one compliant! Love it

Another vote here for CND Solar Speed Spray - I have several bottles on order this time because clients have been asking if they can buy them - can anyone let me know the rrp please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back