Which nail magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulaJ

Reaction score
Can anyone please advce me which nail magazine to subscibe to? I am currently only doing manicures and pedicures and not false nails. Thanks for all the help i have had so far from everyone :)

Paula, I think your best bet is to look through some of the recent topics covering this very question.
There are several trade publications and their tel nos and web sites are listed here on the site in various threads. There is no mag specifically for manicuring. But if you have any questions regarding products etc. post hem here.
See above where it says 'search'? Click there and put in trade magazines! You will get loads of information.
Scratch Magazine gets my vote.

If I had to choose just one it'd be "Scratch"
JMO
Jane

Hi,

Nail Biz magazine is a business magazine for nail techs published in the States. Check out our website at www.nailbizmag.com. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected].

Have to say SCRATCH. Professional Nails is also good but Scratch does it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back