which nail products? Creative or NSI?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want the site to be thought of as a platform to push a particular product

its so good that this site is for nail techs using all different products :D
as im sure everyone knows im an ez flow educator
if i talk abt ez flows product it is as a nail tech not an educator as i have found a product i like and there are loads of products out there which others prefer
i like the fact that we are all able to help each other out whether it is to do with l&P or what music we like to listen in the salon

Jess
;)

hehe... no stress... I know there can be a bot of a learning curve with all of the whistles and bells.
Even if you could have changed the poll, I felt that it was best to remove it ;)

I think that geography plays a big part in making these decisions. If you live in the more rural parts of the UK or on an island, the training is incredibly inacessible. I would hedge a bet that any company who ran a travelling training team (or even one person) around not so major locations would do some good business. I know there are some, but they don't come near me!

Personally I would do more training and sooner if I did not have to allow so much money & time for travelling, plus the complications of childcare over a very long day etc. etc. Lots of tecs are single mums so training needs to be close by and ideally during school hours. When the trainers ask you to bring a model - you wonder who on earth will travel that far and give up that much time - especially when you don't need them all day.

If these travelling teams demonstrated products - that would also be good. It is impossible for me to see anything unless I fork out for mail order & take a risk. This is why companies who send me free samples (Creative, Star) encourage me to buy from them.

Maybe I talk complete rubbish, but I think that many city dwellers (who usually run these companies) are unaware of the issues we face in the less populated areas of the country where there is no motorway for over 100 miles! (I haven't got a clue about city issues though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back