Which Nail system and why chosen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
I have done a basic nail tip course, using acrylic,gel,fibre without the trainer using a particular brand (although star nails was used). I have now gained vtct in Beauty Therapy, off in Sept to do level 3, Spray Tanning trained 06. I would really like to invest in learing a complete Nail System, ie creative, proffesionails.

If any nail geeks know of any others that I should consider, research and why I would benefit using the system. Im sure there are differencies between all of them, I have read various threads on here but I think there is nothing like asking geekys in the know direct

Ezflow is the best product I've used, tbh.

Why not send for some try-me kits to see if you like the feel of one product like more than another? It's a bit of initial outlay but may help you decide which direction you want to go in and save making a costly mistake. x

Thanks all for replying, I will read Sassys article and I will look through the catalogues for sample kits

[
Why not send for some try-me kits to see if you like the feel of one product like more than another? It's a bit of initial outlay but may help you decide which direction you want to go in and save making a costly mistake. x[/quote]

I totally agree some try my kits are a good idea.

As to my fav I love :: Distinctive Nail Products :: Young Nails .co.uk :: The Nail Professional's Partner :: both the product and customer service is second to none.

It is self leveling with very little filing.:hug:

I will look at those websites, ive just checked out Le Chat, anyone have any experience of them please?
Teresa

Hi, Firstly, well done on achieving a qualification in Nails. In my experience as an NVQ lecturer of Nail Technology, I would advise any Nail Technician to take other conversion courses or attend company play days which are usually priced very reasonably, or are free. If you attend shows you can usually find the training on offer with a sample of the products or a small training kit.

I use Young Nails for my extensions and coloured acrylic nails and EZflow for decorative purposes ie flowers etc. However, in the last month I have started teaching at a new college and they use Creative Products, so I have completed a conversion course myself and they are fab to use, the system is completely different and seems more friendly to the natural nail. All of these systems are at the higher end of the market and the ease of use from the products is definitely noticable. Whilst they cost a little more, they do wear better.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back