Which nail system is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxury Beauty

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I am training in nail extensions next week and i have been looking around at which nail system to offer once i have been trained.Im training in all 3 systems.I have heard about creative,bio sculpture, ibd, star nails, the edge etc.

Which ones would you professionals say is the best to go for: acrylic, uv gel and fibreglass?

Also would you suggest going for the combined kits etc?i was thinking of going with bio-sculpt for the gels and they do the combined kit as it includes a conversion course but for the others im really not sure!!

Plus how much does it cost you to do the clients?Bio-sculpt quoted me that it costs about £3 per client.

Hope you can help!
Luxury Beauty
x

Hello everyone
I am training in nail extensions next week and i have been looking around at which nail system to offer once i have been trained.Im training in all 3 systems.I have heard about creative,bio sculpture, ibd, star nails, the edge etc.

Which ones would you professionals say is the best to go for: acrylic, uv gel and fibreglass?

Also would you suggest going for the combined kits etc?i was thinking of going with bio-sculpt for the gels and they do the combined kit as it includes a conversion course but for the others im really not sure!!

Plus how much does it cost you to do the clients?Bio-sculpt quoted me that it costs about £3 per client.

Hi and welcome to the site.

There have been many threads on this subject the best advice I can give is to read them throught as we all have different opinions on this matter.

As a college Lecturer I do all 3 systems but my preference is Acrylic. As a product company I used Young nails.

With a product companys Young Nails, Creative, Nsi etc you usually have to do a conversion course.

Hope this has been of some help to you
www.youngnail .co.uk

Latest posts

Back