Which nail varnishes are the best out there?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi there

Im looking for the perfect nail products and I get mixed messages about most of them, one person will say Jessica then I here they dry up quickly? others say opi which I have but I find they can be on the thick side at times, then there's Essie, and lately iv heard of Leighton Denny but his prices are a little on the expensive side, anyone used his products as he seems to have a fab crystal nail file and colour range? I have creative voodoo,, which is fab which ones are the best for staying power?
nenee:)

cheers for that, sorry didnt realise still finding my way!:rolleyes:

Creative, Zoya, OPI and Mavala :D

I have always used Creative nail enamel and its always been great.

Sparitual from NSI - simply fabulous!

zoya are the best and they dont have some of the nasty chemicals that others do!

Creative are superb. Leighton Denny polishes are fabulous too, quick drying, long lasting, nice brush to paint with. Downside is they are expensive as not available to us small business geeks, minimum order is £2000. xx

my all time fav ir orly. they always please me and my customers. i use there glosser to finish as well even when i use creative polishs which are my next fave. hth

essie are beautiful, good price and huge range of colours including unusual ones like oranges, greens, blues, glitters etc etc

Hi there

Im looking for the perfect nail products and I get mixed messages about most of them, one person will say Jessica then I here they dry up quickly? others say opi which I have but I find they can be on the thick side at times, then there's Essie, and lately iv heard of Leighton Denny but his prices are a little on the expensive side, anyone used his products as he seems to have a fab crystal nail file and colour range? I have creative voodoo,, which is fab which ones are the best for staying power?
nenee:)
...Preferably a salon professional strength polish.Creative,OPI and Zoya,are the only ones ive ever come across for perfection...but for me Creative has the most longevity,especially on enhancements:)

My personal fave is OPI. I have just changed from Creative and am really, really impressed with OPI, The colours are gorgous and a dream to apply.

I also love Jessica, but I used to have loads of problems with peeling and the polish going gloopy :cry:

For me its not just about how good the polish is, the whole package has to be outstanding, does the range have all the extras and support from reps etc.

Best thing to do is try them all and see what you like best !

Will say one thing though to stock Leighton Denny there is a min order over £1000 and think you need min of 4 nail stations or at least you did when i enqired about 3 months ago.

Latest posts

Back