Which one, Eve Taylor or Priadara?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deb32

Reaction score
Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help i dont know which skincare range to use
eve taylor/priadara? and what do people think? as i dont want to spend to much as i am trying to set up at home and just starting off any help would be appreciated

thanks xx:confused:

I guess it all depends on what image you want for your business. Priadara is a wholesale product, and while I have no experience of it there are many you suggest that they aren't as professional as other brands.

Eve Taylor on the other hand is a professional brand and is very good. I use it in my salon and am pleased with it.

Eve taylor are great, iv got the mobile therapist kit cost about £80. but i cant stop using it on myself its really good, get them to send you some testers out

Eve taylor are great, iv got the mobile therapist kit cost about £80. but i cant stop using it on myself its really good, get them to send you some testers out

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback i have emailed eve taylor and they are going send me some info and samples out so i shall wait and see waht they are like.

thanks again
:hug:

Having used Priadara at work, I'd say go for Eve Taylor.

hiya, i've ben using eve taylor in my rooms for the past 18 months, clients love it and i'm very happy with the results achieved x

Latest posts

Back