Which One???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite

Reaction score
OK, the situation is this: I've HAD IT with Star Nails L&P, I rang a tech friend of mine and she's actually stopped doing L&P now as the lifting was too much and we were trained with star nails.

I would absolutely LOVE to go Creative but there is now way on this planet that i can afford it at the moment and so have to continue with other systems until i can... :sad:

My question to you clever techs is which system do you rate (apart from Creative) and why? PLEASE help me here as i'm at my wits end! :eek:

Sorry to hear this :sad: Heres a little suggestion if you feel that strongly why dont you ring write them a letter listing all the problems with the system and how disappointed you are and maybe if you feel you have the courage to ask for some kind of refund - to help you do another course....

Don't know if this is practical but I think if you are really not happy with a product and you think it is substandard then surely you are entitled to you money back...maybe some of the other techies can give some more advise on how or what to do...all the best..

Aphrodite said:
OK, the situation is this: I've HAD IT with Star Nails L&P, I rang a tech friend of mine and she's actually stopped doing L&P now as the lifting was too much and we were trained with star nails.

I would absolutely LOVE to go Creative but there is now way on this planet that i can afford it at the moment and so have to continue with other systems until i can... :sad:

My question to you clever techs is which system do you rate (apart from Creative) and why? PLEASE help me here as i'm at my wits end! :eek:

Hiya,
You say that you cant afford to go creative yet, But the conversion course costs only the amount of the kit. The best advice i can give you is dont waste money you havent got on products that dont meet your expections :biggrin:

Hmmmm.... does anyone have the number / website for creative please? :p

designer nails 0113 275 0433 get on the phone straight away they are brilliant!
www.designernails.com

got a prospectus on its way! :p :p :p

Fab Freak said:
why dont you ring write them a letter listing all the problems with the system and how disappointed you are and maybe if you feel you have the courage to ask for some kind of refund - to help you do another course......

Hi - I too want to do conversion course but can't do this until June/July once been practicing for a year - cant afford the full 4 day foundation so just have to be patient - have you complained to Star? love to know what feedback you get?...

Aphrodite said:

Don't assume that a Creative Conversion Course is going to be expensive!!
The course is FREE ... you only pay for the cost of the kit (which is supplied at a huge discount).

Whatever product line you decide to use, you are going to have to buy their products in order to use them.

Why not enquire from the proper source ( a Creative Academy Advisor 0113 275 5719) and find out for real what a Creative Conversion will cost you ... you will be pleasently surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back