Which paraffin heater to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma@TheLaurel

Reaction score
I am mobile and so need a tiny paraffin heater. It is, at the moment, only for mani or pedis. I've seen a variety of sizes, temps, ones with lids ... So what are your recommendations please? X

I am mobile and so need a tiny paraffin heater. It is, at the moment, only for mani or pedis. I've seen a variety of sizes, temps, ones with lids ... So what are your recommendations please? X

I you type in the search Paraffin Heater, there are loads of threads about this, I am looking at getting one as well so I am just looking through the threads. HTH x

Ive been looking too. There's a salon services 1000cc one for £XXX on vat free day on Thurs. any good do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been looking too. There's a salon services 1000cc one for £XXX on vat free day on Thurs. any good do you think?

I've just looked on Salon Services and I can't find that, have you got a link? x

Last edited by a moderator:
I use my regular waxing heater, I just change the metal pots inside.

I use the babyliss satin smooth pot for mobile waxing and I swap the metal inners around for paraffin wax. I just put a piece of foil over the top of my paraffin inner when finished so it doesn't leak in my car

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Are we covered by insurance if we don't use a paraffin wax heater?

I bought a lovely tiny paraffin wax heater for under £20 from Salon Serve, you can go online and see the catalogue or get them to send to you as you can't order online only over the phone. I bought a brush and pellets and i put just enough pellets in for one treatment, turn it on when I get to the clients and its melted by the time i need it. Once I have done it I turn it off and its cooled down by the time my mani or pedi is done its great!:hug:

I bought a lovely tiny paraffin wax heater for under £20 from Salon Serve, you can go online and see the catalogue or get them to send to you as you can't order online only over the phone. I bought a brush and pellets and i put just enough pellets in for one treatment, turn it on when I get to the clients and its melted by the time i need it. Once I have done it I turn it off and its cooled down by the time my mani or pedi is done its great!:hug:

I just looked on here and they have a mini one for £14.95, don't know whether it' s any good? I couldn't see one for £20 though x

Sorry just reread your thread and you didn't say it was £20, you said under £20 duh!!, so is that the one you have? x

Latest posts

Back