Which pedicure range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellybun

Reaction score
Hi all, just looking for peoples thoughts on what pedicure range to use now summer will soon be here i want to offer pedis. Also thinking of investing in the microplane or something similar?

There are ots of different brands to choose from.

CND have a lovely marine spa pedicure range which I hear very good things about.

I myself use Skintruths Tea Tree & Peppermint range as I have a Sally's locally and can top up my range easily.
Clients think it feels cleansing, refreshing & revitalising.

I've also heard a lot of good things about Cuccio ranges.

Microplanes are great and available from S2 - I have the colossal and it's great. Does the work for you. You just need to get into the habit of using it on dry feet!

xx

Jessica is really nice but it's what I'd consider to be a more expensive range. Excellent training and products :)

Hiya,

I would personally recommend Kaeso :lol:

They have a huge range of different flavours in both their Mani & pedi range. They all smell amazing and really work, my clients love the stuff,

Kaeso

If you contact them directly they will send you the MSDS for every product as standard.

I believe Capital H & B are the main stockists (?). HTH x :)

I love Kaeso too.

The Cuccio stuff is lovely to, it's worth giving them a call as they have monthly deals that are not advertised online - my delivery should be with me tomorrow - can't wait! Pomegranate and Fig...smells lush x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you will have a look at both of them, am sure local stock shop sells kaeso products

I use Jessica, they have a wide range of pedicure products, which are delightful to use and clients seem to love them!

I'm just starting out and using kaeso smells gorgeous lovely products and not expensive 😊

I use the micro plane with all that jazz chocolate orange range.
Am also investing I the apple & cucumber range for summer too, they all smell amazing and my clients love the choc orange pedi :) xx

I use the micro plane with all that jazz chocolate orange range.
Am also investing I the apple & cucumber range for summer too, they all smell amazing and my clients love the choc orange pedi :) xx

I've tried all 3 of their flavours & while I quite like the Captivate, I can't decide whether I love the Chocolate Orange or the Apple & Cucumber more. I think though for Summer the Apple & Cucumber is more suitable

I've tried all 3 of their flavours & while I quite like the Captivate, I can't decide whether I love the Chocolate Orange or the Apple & Cucumber more. I think though for Summer the Apple & Cucumber is more suitable

I know what you mean! Lol
To me the choc orange is more wintery (I don't know why! Haha) and the apple and cucumber for summer as it's more of a fresh scent. I do like the captivate though it's really lovely. x

People who use kaeso, I've just been looking at the products as I'm looking for a new range. Do you not find it a bit random as from what I can see everything smells really different to each other? I'm used to the Cnd marine range which sort of ties in together...

OPI

Beauty at your finger tips!

I've gone for a combination of the ATJ range. I use the cucumber soak, choc orange scrub and captivate for the lotions. Nothing like stirring up the senses :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Kaeso too and my clients love it. You can get smells which compliment each other

I use the Kaeso range with the Microplane foot file and a beautiful bowl :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1402347004804.jpg
    1402347004804.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 42

Latest posts

Back