Which Perron Rigot wax to use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
I have a full leg and bikini was in tonight and I have just got in some intimate 4 to do the bikini area, can I use this on her legs to, I also have Euroblonde and the pink sensitive from Sally's, and also the strip wax crystal ocean
Which one would be better to do both to save me heating up both waxes as I've only 1 heater at the moment

Thanks tracy x

It will cost you a fortune to do a full leg in hot wax so definately use the strip wax x

Cristal Ocean. Strip wax is best for legs although you can use the others but it would work out expensive for you.

Thank you for the reply, I used euro blonde in the end on the legs and intimate 4 on the bikini, it took so much longer with the non strip wax but client loved it,

it took so much longer with the non strip wax but client loved it,
Of course she did! lol If you're going to do that again you need to charge more for your time and the cost of the wax. It would generally be about 60% more than you strip wax price. She will probably go with the strip wax once you tell her.

Latest posts

Back