Which photo index programme are you using

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mariska

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am about to finish my website and have added some pictures in my photo gallery.

As I have surfed at other websites, I saw several indexes for pictures with say about 9 to 12 pictures (thumb nails) in a square. If you then click on a picture, it opens up a new window in which the picture is shown bigger. I want it too on my website:o!!!!

I have searched my tail off on the internet, but still have not found a suitable programme I can use on my own website. Can you advise?

Thanx in advance,

Triple-One Naildesign
Mariska

JAlbum - the free web photo album software and photo gallery software

this is what I used for the gallery pages on my website hun,
It was straight forward to create...not so straight forward actually getting it on the website ..but did it eventually lol...
I still have another gallery made up ready to go on...and I just cant do it,
However this one I didnt create on jalbum...
there is also a forum to help you along btw xxx

Thanx Emmsybabes, I am sure I will cope with this programme (and otherwise I will ask my lover, as he is working in ICT ;) )!

Thumbsplus is another good one, it makes the webpages for you and is easy to upload, here's a sample of what it did for me ¨°ºº°¨

:eek: Carl I have just looked through your pics...you handsome devil...looks like a good night ...
But my eyes nearly popped out of my bloomin head when I came across a certain pic :eek:
lmao ...
"warning warning" rudie pic....rudie pic :green:

Latest posts

Back