Which Polish Line to Choose

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michark

Reaction score
Hi There!!!
I'm a new nail tech,and I am going to start to purchase some nail polishes.There are quite a few lines to choose from and was just wondering if anyone could give their opinion to their favorite and why they chose it.I have most access to creative,opi,china glaze and zoya.
Thanks for your help

Welcome to the forum Michelle hope you have as much fun as I do here!

My ultimate fav polish is OPI as it lasts well, the product doesn't chip, coverage is beautifull you could get away with just one coat (I always do two though) the bottles are ergonomical and the variety of colours etc is second to none.

Take care xx

I use creative so many colours to choose from, I only do nails for a few friends and family and Ive got over 70 Im addicted to buying them!

I did get 3 free OPI ones when I subscribed to Scratch magazine and I like them too x x

I'm also fairly new, so I asked my college lecturer and she said OPI was her favourite. I've bought a few of OPI and love them, however I wouldnt limit myself to one brand try buying a couple of each. The news I've heard on here is that there all good.

I am a big fan of OPI, the colours are great and the coverage is fab. I go to sally when they have a VAT free day and stock up on the new colours.

I have just as many Creative colours. I trained with them, so I feel a certain amount of loyality.

My favourite colour of the moment is China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I wear it over Jessica Merlot. It cheers up a dull january.

i too use OPI! used to work with jessica in salons and fund that was good too but didn't last as long as OPI does though. Jessica's nail treatments are fab though and do miss them as they have solutions for every single nail type. Have heard that China glaze are fab also and that they don't go thick and gloopy. Have recnetly bought their french white as my OPI one keeps going thick. I keep my bottles clean and don't keep them near any heat this seems to be the only down side to them though!, so am giving them a try.

i must say that opi is my favourite although china glaze is a close second i bought a few colour and my clients love wearing them and they seem to wear really well i adore there black as it dos'nt seem to go dull.

hth x x

OPI for me too

welcome to the site :D
Creative for me, although I am still using up whats left of my Zoya and Mavala too. all 3 brands are excellent quality, can't speak for China Glaze and OPI as I've not used them professionally.

There was a thread about varnish not long ago called varnish???? worth a look

Thanks Everyone!!!!!:biggrin:
all of your replies have been great.looks like opi is quite popular.a friend of mine uses zoya.she likes it because it doesn't contain formaldehyde,toluene,and dbp.i read a little about it and they say it is much safer for pregnant women.good to know.
looking forward to hearing more.
thanks again

Creative enamels are thixotropic (sp?) which means that the more you rotate the bottle between your palms the thinner they get ( a bit like ketchup does!) and they do not thicken up and go gloopy as you work your way down the bottle even if you keep them for quite a while. I love them.

Latest posts

Back