Which PR hot wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToniHarding

Reaction score
Hi all. I am Kim Lawless trained and I currently use Euroblonde hot wax. Just about to buy another batch, but wanted other therapists opinions on the other PR hot waxes out there? I use it for intimate, underarm, lip.....female clients only.....should I stick with Euroblonde or try another? thanks in advance xx

I just tried the cristalline and really liked it, but I do love euroblonde - it's my favourite

I would say stick with Euroblonde but when you ring to order ask them to send you some samples of the intimate 4 and some other waxes . This way you still have a wax you know will work for you but you can try out some of their other hot waxes.

I use Euroblonde and also use Homme which is fantastic for coarse hair and is a bit cooler than EB.

I used intimate 4 for ages but am now using Homme and love it. Better than intimate 4 for getting right to the base of the hair because the texture is thinner and more pliable.

I used intimate 4 for ages but am now using Homme and love it. Better than intimate 4 for getting right to the base of the hair because the texture is thinner and more pliable.

Really?? Good to know ill try some next order!! Im not getting on as well as i used too with intimate 4 with clients telling me they prefer EB!

I've been using up my intimate 4 on bums and sides of bikini because it sets quicker then using Homme for labia because it gets all the hairs. X

I've been using up my intimate 4 on bums and sides of bikini because it sets quicker then using Homme for labia because it gets all the hairs. X

Good to know!! I tried waxperts but didnt like it so ill be sticking to PR for now [emoji106][emoji106]

Euroblonde or homme. They are cooler, thinner, more economical and far better grip than any of the other creamy ones

ive been sent the - pr visage on a multi buy deal - haven't tried it yet... whats everyones else thoughts on it?

ive been sent the - pr visage on a multi buy deal - haven't tried it yet... whats everyones else thoughts on it?
I'm really not that taken with it to be honest, I don't like the texture. I think that the euroblond does a better job.

I tried visage a while ago but because I mostly do Brazilians it's not a choice for me. I need 3 heaters to last me the day for intimate and don't do enough facial waxing to justify using one heater just for that.

thanks girls great to get feedback.. im the same mostly Brazilians and was debating having ANOTHER heater lol...

thanks girls great to get feedback.. im the same mostly Brazilians and was debating having ANOTHER heater lol...

You can never have too many wax heaters!

I tried visage a while ago but because I mostly do Brazilians it's not a choice for me. I need 3 heaters to last me the day for intimate and don't do enough facial waxing to justify using one heater just for that.
My dream to be that busy doin intimate all day well done u!!

My dream to be that busy doin intimate all day well done u!!
I love it! I use Ovatu booking system and it sends clients an email after their booking to ask if they want to write a review. I put all the reviews on my website and get a lot of clients because they've read them. Www.pearlsbeauty.biz

Ladies I didn't know we could get free samples???

Ladies I didn't know we could get free samples???
Yes PR will happily send you free samples but only their hot wax, no samples of strip wax (you usually get a sample bottle of jasmin oil & blue lotion too).

I love it! I use Ovatu booking system and it sends clients an email after their booking to ask if they want to write a review. I put all the reviews on my website and get a lot of clients because they've read them. Www.pearlsbeauty.biz

Wow ur reviews are amazing well done u......ok ill need to work on reviews!!

Latest posts

Back