Which pre wax oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbe!

Reaction score
Hi, as my name suggests im still quite new to waxing! I notice that a lot of people on here use pre wax oil with hot wax. I'm using Kim Lawless hot wax, which oil do you use or can I just use baby oil???
Thanks x

There are quite a few avaialble but i use either outback organics botanical oil or perron rigot jasmine oil. x

Kim Lawless says you don’t need to use oil with her wax but if you prefer too then she recommended baby oil if my memory serves me correct.

Hi, as my name suggests im still quite new to waxing! I notice that a lot of people on here use pre wax oil with hot wax. I'm using Kim Lawless hot wax, which oil do you use or can I just use baby oil???
Thanks x

I was using Adam and Eve/Jax wax coconut and lime one and it lasts and and lasts AND smells amazing. I had an urgent need for some and got some of the Kaeso one and I really love it but the bottle is fairly small, so they probably balance out price wise.

I use Kim’s wax but still use PR oil as I love it. If Kim produces an oil I’d definitely try it as it’s easier to order all my stuff from the same place.

I use the flirties oil with the wax but if you are using Kims wax then i would try and use her oil too if that is what she recommends

I use Ashmira Botanica - love it and it smells delicious too!

Latest posts

Back