Which product is the best.....?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamour_girl

Reaction score
There seems to be so much out there at the moment, so which product do you like best.....

Jessica
OPI
Nails inc

Please let me know (include others) as I'm about to order a new range for my salon!

Thanks for your help

XXXX:hug:

There seems to be so much out there at the moment, so which product do you like best.....

Jessica
OPI
Nails inc

Please let me know (include others) as I'm about to order a new range for my salon!

Thanks for your help

What type of products are you looking for comments on - polishes, manicure products, treatments, enhancement products or other?

I have been an OTC girl for a long time, that was until someone suggest using OPI and all I can say is........................THEY ARE BLOODY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that I used to rave about L'Oreal Laquiresist and Sally Hansen. It is true what they say, you do pay for quality.

I believe it's a case of... ask 10 techs (using different brands) which products they prefer and the majority will give you different answers, we use what we use because it works for us, if it doesn't work we either change or get more training in the said brand, the second option being the better of the two depending on whether we're using high end or low end products.

What are you looking for in a product?
Which brand do you currently use?
Why do you want to change?

Personally I think that is a decision that you need to find for yourself. Alot of geeks on here love CND. I love YN and what they offer. At school I teach with Clarite by OPI and think it is a amazing product for students to learn with since it has a slow setting time. Mani's Pedi's Raw Earth by CND also there spa line. Love the aqua leaves by Cuccio. When it comes to mani pedi i use any line I just order what I want to use from the line. Polishes I use everything. At school we only retail OPI.

Call your distrubitor go onto wesites and see if they have samples

good luck and have fun playing

Jessica
OPI
Nails inc

Thanks for your help

I don't think you can 'buy in' Nails Inc....they sell them at their point of sale and that's it!.....have some beautiful colours though!

Ooops I was talking about polish not l/p or gels!

im have opi in my salon and cant fault it on its varnishes for, quick drying (essential in a salon) hard wearing, and long lasting, their mani and pedi products are gorgeous too, realy fruity, like sweets! u also get loads of support off of them and promo stuff !!! good luck xxx

well i am a bit of a mixed bag..
I started of with one brand.. changed to another.. and now have found one i am very comfortable with.. The training i recieved with my current system has been second to none.. the quality of the product and the nails i create with them, again, second to none..

The brush i got with my new system i cant work with.. just never got along.. so i have changed to a different brand and am having a ball with it..

nail polishes i am in the stages of changing to suit my L&p brand.. as my old brand is now available everywhere.. so i am selling none..

mani and pedi products i am still really happy with.. i trained with them and love the smells and the feel.. i may change in the future.. but i still have heaps left..

Love to tell you which brand i used and use, but it seems to be a sore point with people.. but what i will say is i put alot of time and effort into finding a system i was comfortable with.. and it would take alot to change my mind now..

horses for courses.. just dont skip the courses.. :lol:

The brush i got with my new system i cant work with.. just never got along.. so i have changed to a different brand and am having a ball with it..

horses for courses.. just dont skip the courses.. :lol:
Is that the prostyler you can't get on with? I could never come to terms with it either:lol:. I went back to my Ez Flow one.

For everything else I love Creative, but of course experimentation is a must to find what you like.

Is that the prostyler you can't get on with? I could never come to terms with it either:lol:. I went back to my Ez Flow one.

For everything else I love Creative, but of course experimentation is a must to find what you like.

yea.. the pro-styler.. now i use the eziflow too and its to freakin die for.. I also have one that i spent $12 on at my local W/S years ago.. and its still one of my faves.. perfect for smiles..
I think with any tech its about what works for them.. you have your favourite regardless of brand...

If you have a Salon and want a new range you clearly are not happy with your existing one?
If this is the case we all have our own brands that we love and would recommend -but we need a little more feedback from you,as to what you require,ie quality,cost,etc etc.
My own favourite without a shadow of doubt is-------Creative!
mrs o

Latest posts

Back