Which products should I be using?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolittle

Reaction score
Hi there

I wondered if you experts out there could recommend what products I should be using on my hair. I have lightened, fine hair. I've just had a new style which involves straightening nearly every day so you can imagine this is taking its toll. Up until now I've been using standard shampoo, conditioner and styling products on my hair but now feel I should invest in some quality products but have no idea where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hiya , I would look around at all the local salons and pick one out that you really like the look of ,
and then go in for a full consultation ,
as they will be able to look at your hair and access it for you ,
and you can then purchase what what your hair needs.

This would be far better for your hair than us guessing as we cannot see it or feel it ,
hope this helps good luck :hug: x

Ps, will you let us know how you got on ?

Last edited:
make sure if you are using straightners every day that you use a heat protection product on your hair when you straighten it. It does help..

Thanks. My only concern is whenever I've been in salons they only seem to stock one brand and sell all the different products in the range. Is this right?

Well I really like loreal hair products they have lovely shampoos and conditioners :hug:

Latest posts

Back