Which purple do you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuZz'<3

Reaction score
I currently use loreal but I'm open to trying a new brand :)

My friend is currently a base 6 (roots)
She has bleach blonde hair
She currently wants to go this crazy 1-2 and 1/2 colour. She is very loyal and always has regular colour so I have no doubts she will keep up with and maintain such a bright colour.

However I'm abit stuck on which purple to use as I've not come across one I like yet

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357499131.883159.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357499131.883159.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 242
How about CrazyColour Hot purple - that's pretty vibrant?
Don't know about permanents though - sorry!

[QUOTE=JuZz'

Tigi /2 mixmaster Is pretty bright! On its own! Ate you going to do split parting colour or different? For the blonde one side purple other

Have a look on the crazy col website

Possibly Bordeaux and hot purple

I used stargazer ultra violet when I had purple, lasted well and exactly the same shade as your picture.

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

JuZz' Tigi /2 mixmaster Is pretty bright! On its own! Ate you going to do split parting colour or different? For the blonde one side purple other[/quote said:
Yes she wants it exactly like the picture. Reminds me a little of Cruella Deville from 101 Dalmatians although her 1/2 and 1/2 was black and white x

Would you all pre pig with this?
With my friend being a bleach blonde x

Not really, what would you pre pig? It's purple x

Not really, what would you pre pig? It's purple x

I was just making sure :) I didn't think that I would need to pre pig, I just hate how quick such bright colours can fade and was just checking x

Directions is good for bright colours I fined they stay in for a while to my last use of this was in for 8 weeks and still looked ok.

The girl in your pic has a website if you google it will come up it may say what she used on the website to x

Half 55/66 half 10/0 with 1g 0/88

thats exactly what i was going to say lol :)

Directions is good for bright colours I fined they stay in for a while to my last use of this was in for 8 weeks and still looked ok.

The girl in your pic has a website if you google it will come up it may say what she used on the website to x

Really? I just posted the pic my friend text to me haha... Ill have a search, thank you x

Use a semi permanent, directions, crazy colour etc. The shine is better i find than using a mix tone. Ive done this on a guy before, except in black and white. It looks awesome :)
Oh and if she isnt already using sulfate free shampoo, get her on that as it will make colour last longer and maintain condition of bleached hair.

Really? I just posted the pic my friend text to me haha... Ill have a search, thank you x

Yeh I just can't remember what it is called ask your friend where she got the pic from and it should say her blog or web site.

She changes her hair all the time lol x

Thank you for all the advice
ive been looking and think im going to settle with directions, i love their shades!

does any body have any tips with directions?
i know the recommend to apply to wet hair but do any of you do differently?
ive read on here before that somebody mixes it with conditioner too, does this make it more even/better colour?xxxx

I prefer dry hair, instructions are damp but def prefer dry, you can use conditioner to dilute the colour, try mixing them too

I prefer dry hair, instructions are damp but def prefer dry, you can use conditioner to dilute the colour, try mixing them too

Thank you x

[QUOTE=JuZz'
I also prefer dry, I don't shampoo out I just rinse and condition

Latest posts

Back