Which Reflexology course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
My husband passed his ITEC anatomy and physiology last year and is now going on to do reflexology.The college has now changed the course from ITEC to VTCT.
I remember my indian head massage VTCT being a right pain filling in the assesments book and covering the range of statements etc although i had heard they had changed it.
Has anyone done either the VTCT or ITEC and what did they think he has to make up his mind whether to go with VTCT or find an ITEC.

Hi Gillian.
I cant vouch for itec because I have never done it. But I have done vtct, and found them to be excellent.
I did the vtct reflexology, then went on to do the advanced level 3 vtct in reflexology.
I personally can reccommend them both with vtct.

It is a pain filling in the assessment books, and I found that if I filled it in every week then its ok. Its when you leave it all till the end of the course when it becomes a pain .

Mind you its been a few years since I did mine so maybe things have changed with the assessment boks.

If you need any help just give me a yell. I will be happy to assist.

Good luck to hubby. xxxx:hug::hug:

Hi Gillian.
I cant vouch for itec because I have never done it. But I have done vtct, and found them to be excellent.
I did the vtct reflexology, then went on to do the advanced level 3 vtct in reflexology.
I personally can reccommend them both with vtct.

It is a pain filling in the assessment books, and I found that if I filled it in every week then its ok. Its when you leave it all till the end of the course when it becomes a pain .

Mind you its been a few years since I did mine so maybe things have changed with the assessment boks.

If you need any help just give me a yell. I will be happy to assist.

Good luck to hubby. xxxx:hug::hug:

Thanks for that.We are glad to hear someone recommend it.
You are right about the assessment book as i did keep leaving mine and thats why i found it such a chore.x.

Latest posts

Back