Which regular geeks are still here?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
I used to come on here all the time last year, then had my baby and havent really bothered for a yeAr, and now its all changed!!! Cant get used to the layout, and which geeks are still here?? Xx

Hi missy106 congratulations and welcome back!

Hi Missy106 congratulations on the birth of your baby .....I hated the new layout but after a couple of weeks it's like common knowledge again.....nothing's changed too much people still whinge and start stupid threads and row lol so stay around and you'll soon fit right in again .....[emoji87]welcome back [emoji3]x

Congratulations & welcome back!! X

Haha thanks!! Doesnt seem to be half as many people on here as what there was last year. So whats changed? Xx

The boards do seem MUCH quieter since the big change over, I hate using the site on the laptop now and stick to the app on my phone.

Congrats on your baby :)

I've noticed the change too so much quieter didn't like the change in layout so don't do so much on here now x

I hated the new layout when I first came back on (got so busy with 4 kids and 2 business to run, that I took a break from Salon Geek) but I am used to the new layout now. Possibly not found everything though as it seems way quieter on here. Hope your enjoying life with your little one.

I cant get used to it :-(

I've been on here 8 years I think :). Was missing for a few months as I lost my mum :( and when I returned the layout had changed and I hated it.

And I still do. I've got used to it but I still hate it

Lots of nice new people here, lots I know from old too but lots missing.

Latest posts

Back