Which salon software/booking system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldilocks29

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

I’ve decided it’s time to overhaul my booking system for my home and mobile based business. I’m looking for software I can use while on the move that will encorporate not only POS but ideally integrate and grow client database, email and marketing. What’s everyone’s experiences with current available options? Any advice on pros and cons would be awesome please! I never know whether to believe the reviews each app says about itself online or not

Thankyou xx

Hi @goldilocks29

My name is Lexie and i am a consultant for Booksy. We are an app based system that you can run from your phone/laptop. We have our own POS system which also includes Deposits/Cancellation Fees/Prepayments. We have a marketing section which integrates with your social media, client outreach tools which can be sent by email/sms/app notification. We also have our fantastic new Boost feature which is specifically designed to gain you new clients. As well as plenty more!

If you would like to know more please drop me a message and i would be happy to discuss further and I can give you a walk through of everything we offer. I can also put you in touch with some of our amazing merchants who are already on Booksy to give you their own experience.

Speak soon x

Ovatu. Fab and cheap x

I am currently using,
Shedul, it’s really amazing. It’s free to use and there is always someone at the end of an email to answer any questions. Clients get reminder texts, confirmation emails, you can manage your accounts, it really is fab, I can set marketing emails etc. Go and have a wee look and see for yourself. It’s dead easy to use x

Hi @goldilocks29
In terms of what you are looking for a potential booking system, does mobile app optimization and/or appointment booking directly from your website play an important role?

After much deliberation, Picktime was selected. Been using it for a couple of weeks and pleased with its performance.

Easy to set up. Can be used on other sites eg Facebook. Easy to use. Available on the move eg mobile phone.

Recommended.

After much deliberation, Picktime was selected. Been using it for a couple of weeks and pleased with its performance.

Easy to set up. Can be used on other sites eg Facebook. Easy to use. Available on the move eg mobile phone.

Recommended.
Does it have an app ? X

Hi hun book in beautiful is brilliant I changed from ovutu last year it’s been brill. Does all yiu mentioned u get a free trial think it’s a month. It’s generates yiur reviews and directs all your 5 star reviews to google which is brilliant when people search and you have the option of an app which I think was 5 pound that’s the link where u can see it

http://bookinbeautiful.com/r/16IHQV

Latest posts

Back