Which shampoo for Hair Extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a extension specailist and we use Biolage the purple label. Which is the hydrating. Don't use the one that is extra hydrating though. Biolage is also good on the budget.

Only use products that are meant for hair extensions, do not risk using any other products!

try x-10, racoon, balmain

x-10! normally only retailed on the internet but very good, and often comes in a set with all the products needed, affordable!

google it! lol

Hi
X-ten is a range of shampoo, conditioner, shine spray and serum formulated specifically for extensions. It is suitable for all types irrespective of brand. it is manufactured by an Australian manufacturer called Natural Look see www.naturallook.net. PM me if you want to know where it is available to buy:hug:

I use clip in hair extensions and they recommend aussie miracle moist shampoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
x10 is pretty good but it made my own fine hair rather greasy.

At the mo i'm wearing chinese fusion hair and using Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo, intensive conditioner and then The awapuhi moisture mist.

Best so far i'd say and i've been wearing extensions for about 3 years

well said zoe! i loveeeeeeeee bed head products...great for hair extensions...using racoon shampoo in my opinion is just another way to get you to spend money i have worn and fitted extensions for well over a year now and never lost any strands due to the shampoo i have used in the list of extensions i have worn includes racoon !:eek:

i am 13 and would really like to try hair ex tensions do you think i am to young and where are uu based to do hair .

there are some great shampoos and conditioners available that are designed just for hair extensions thats are a decent price!
Plus other after care products such as serums and sprays:
Hair Extension Care Products

:)

there are some great shampoos and conditioners available that are designed just for hair extensions thats are a decent price!
Plus other after care products such as serums and sprays:
Hair Extension Care Products

:)

1, This thread is a year old
2, Do you work for that website because that's about the 5th time you've posted a link to it?

i had my hair exteni0ns put in yesterday and got told to use matrix biolage shampoo and conditioner but cant find it in shops what else can i use :?:

Pureology IS in the uk, click below
Redken smoothdown is low protein and what I rec for bonded ext.

This really is such an old thread and is full of OTC recommendations, which dont belong in the professional Hair Geek forum.

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back