Which shears brand are better?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shark fin or kamisari diablo set

• Diablo set for the same price

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single shark fin shear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sellyfuenty

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase my first big brand of scissors.
I want to pick the best brand, I have always wanted kamisori shears in the diablo set. I recently have come across shark fin.
I now can’t decide which ones to buy now seeing the swivel handle on the shark fin.
The price of the diablo set is the same cost as 1 shear in the shark fin brand.
Please help!

I am looking to purchase my first big brand of scissors.
I want to pick the best brand, I have always wanted kamisori shears in the diablo set. I recently have come across shark fin.
I now can’t decide which ones to buy now seeing the swivel handle on the shark fin.
The price of the diablo set is the same cost as 1 shear in the shark fin brand.
Please help!
I have found with scissors, it’s all about how they feel, comfort,and mostly what works for you, rather than a specific brands.
I have used Yasaka that cost £100+, even down to some I purchased on Amazon for £19.99.

You need to be able to hold them and see how they feel in your hand.
Forget about how pretty they are, it’s the weight, balance and blade type that are important, anything else is irrelevant. My favourite pair that I use most regularly isn’t my most expensive pair.

You need to be able to hold them and see how they feel in your hand.
Forget about how pretty they are, it’s the weight, balance and blade type that are important, anything else is irrelevant. My favourite pair that I use most regularly isn’t my most expensive pair.
My hardest decision is bc I have to order both online. I can’t just walk into a store to get them

Latest posts

Back