Which Shellac colour would be suitable?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Looking for a Shellac colour darker than blush teddy and lighter than rosebud. Any ideas please?
Also a soft navy colour ...

Shellac Winter night or peacock plum is maybe what I would say is soft navy Color but is hard to know what you think is soft Navy.
One pink I think is dark than blush teddy but lighter than rosebud is mauve maverik
I am not sure if this is for full Color or for design but you can if you do full nail Color or design mix both blush teddy and rosebud together to make it Color in middle of these two colors. Shellac like to tell us that layer Color is good idea but I find mixing two also work when I use other brand now but I think no reason it should not work with shellac too to mix together to mKe custom Color.

Last edited:
For a soft navy I’d suggest indigo frock and for the pink, possibly pink pursuit although it is more peach/pink but still has a neutral tone. Alternatively you could try layering to create a new colour altogether x

Thank you I’ve bought indigo frock and pink pursuit and mauve maverick,very pleased [emoji16]

Latest posts

Back