Which Shellac colours are these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly_Day_Dreamer.

Reaction score
Does anyone know what colours these are? I love them. Im pretty sure that they are Shellac with some Lecente glitter and foil x

Screenshot_20191210-180244_Gallery.jpeg

It’s very difficult to tell the actual base colours from the photo to be honest, although the second ”could” be Blackpool with foil?

It’s very difficult to tell the actual base colours from the photo to be honest, although the second ”could” be Blackpool with foil?
Yeah i didnt think of Blackpool as I thought it looked more navy. Was wondering something like denim patch with rose gold foil. Im sure I can mix up something for the glitter nail though x

Yeah i didnt think of Blackpool as I thought it looked more navy. Was wondering something like denim patch with rose gold foil. Im sure I can mix up something for the glitter nail though x

Denim Patch is a much lighter blue. Midnight Swim or Indigo Frock would be closer navy tones. Do you maybe have a better photo?

The first could be Field Fox, but don’t hold me to it ;)

Blushing topaz and indigo frock?

Attachments

• blushing topaz.jpg
    blushing topaz.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 28
  • indigo_frock_2.jpg
    indigo_frock_2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 27
I'm thinking the dark one is Asphalt

Thanks guys!

Ive got 35 colours and a mixture of glitters and foils but honestly everything I get asked for I don't have the colours lol x

Thanks guys!

Ive got 35 colours and a mixture of glitters and foils but honestly everything I get asked for I don't have the colours lol x

Standard clients :p:eek::D

I think its Rubble

I’d say the first is probably lavender lace underneath
And the second asphalt x

Latest posts

Back