Which Shellac pink for French manicure on toes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
any advice greatly received
I always prefer a pinkies pink on toes and a sheer pink on fingers
I'm going with creme puff got the white
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance x

Have u got negligee

I don't have anything yet!!

Oh lord have strength ✍
You need to get a cup of tea your credit card ready and log onto sweetsquared and order before the price goes back up again.

There's so many u need

Lol yes I know!!
But I'm going to order the summer package but also wanted to get a one and white to do French manicures but on toes I prefer a pinkier pink or an opaque pink and I'm not sure which to choose

When do the prices go back up?

End of August
You need negligee cream puff and naked naïveté for French

I just googled that colour and it looks a bit pale for my liking
I'm thinking maybe nude knickers ?
Is that pinkier?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470406264.324659.jpg

This is nude knickers on natural nails and it's very dense for a French in my opinion?

It's one of my most popular nudes

I love Grapefruit Sparkle for a French, more a shimmer than a sparkle and clients love it.

I use Beau with Cream puff for French

I also use Beau over brighter/darker shades to give a lighter option so it has lots of uses

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470427247.845731.jpg

I've just done nude knickers on mine today with a very subtle ombre tip in rosebud

It's a good French option if you need a bit of camouflage

View attachment 199661
I've just done nude knickers on mine today with a very subtle ombre tip in rosebud

It's a good French option if you need a bit of camouflage

Blossom I don't think I've ever seen your pretty nails before [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]

Thanks everyone some great advice there!

I use beau for French, it's either that or negligee I don't stock both as they're both too similar. Nude knickers is lovely for French and yes grapefruit sparkle is another popular choice for a bit of bling. I find naked naiveity a bit too creamy and streaky for a French when doing one coat, although it's my fave for summer on its own

I had romantique in the course yesterday to do a French with cream puff

Our clients love grapefruit sparkle...gives your french a bit of bling ;-) xx

Latest posts

Back