Which silk / fiberglass brand do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_miss_me

Reaction score
hi nail geeks i was wondering if any off you could advise me on the brand and system you use for silk wraps, i dont really get much call for silk or fiberglass but i have had a few this week wanting them, i trained with the dream and to be honest i dont like it at all, i have also tied the soft touch which i got from nsi which i also dont like i think its the brush on activator i dont get along with it seems to take ages to set i think i would prefer a system with the spray activator. i do like the idea of a system with a builder resin to build a good arch,

can anyone advise me on a good system that has a builder resin and a spray activator as there is so many around and trying to pick a good one is difficult

thanks in advance

Ezflow offer what you are wanting. I found it very good. :)

thanks i will buy this and give it ago thanks so much:)

We used to use STAR for our silk wraps, you know what personally i loved that system and would like to start it again.

It seems really unpopular though right now, but i wonder if thats just because its not offered where i live?? :Grope:

hi nail geeks i was wondering if any off you could advise me on the brand and system you use for silk wraps, i dont really get much call for silk or fiberglass but i have had a few this week wanting them, i trained with the dream and to be honest i dont like it at all, i have also tied the soft touch which i got from nsi which i also dont like i think its the brush on activator i dont get along with it seems to take ages to set i think i would prefer a system with the spray activator. i do like the idea of a system with a builder resin to build a good arch,

can anyone advise me on a good system that has a builder resin and a spray activator as there is so many around and trying to pick a good one is difficult

thanks in advance

hunni dont bother with fiber or silk. use a soak off gel as your nail wrap
xx

hunni dont bother with fiber or silk. use a soak off gel as your nail wrap
xx

hi i do agree with you i personally dont like silk or fiberglass but i have a few new clients that are determined they only want silk because thats all they have ever had and they have been happy with it.
i dont want to push them into something they dont want, i always tell them about all the other systems and personally i love gel as its so natural looking. all the salons around me do silk and acrylic and not gel, so i am extreamly busy doing gel and thats all everyone wants at the moment, but i get the odd client wanting silk, i just want to find a good system thats my odd silk clients are going to b happy with x

Latest posts

Back