Which skin care brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asteropi

Reaction score
We'll as the title says I'm a little confused. I have recently started working in a salon and they use a skin care brand here called Juliette Armand. It's pro only brand but they also do some retail packages for people to buy through the salon. I've heard it's really good but is it better than La prairie that I currently use? Should I give it a go? Opinions please

Are you happy with la prairie? Does it improve your skin or just mask your skin condition? Do you love it? If you're happy don't change but if you're planning to work there long term, it may be worth looking at the salons brand x

I am quite happy with la prairie but money wise it's a pain. A bottle of their soap costs 125€ and that's with 30% discount... and it's the same price everywhere because it's company directed. Damn thing works fabulously but I can't justify the money for a full package

I think I'll give it a go anyway and see if I get the same results.

I am quite happy with la prairie but money wise it's a pain. A bottle of their soap costs 125€ and that's with 30% discount... and it's the same price everywhere because it's company directed. Damn thing works fabulously but I can't justify the money for a full package

I think I'll give it a go anyway and see if I get the same results.
Hi did you try the Juliette Armand products do you like them how are they doing in the salon thanks

Hi did you try the Juliette Armand products do you like them how are they doing in the salon thanks

Hey I did try them and it’s an amazing product. I got a small set for home care and it had fabulous results. Pity I finished them.

I don’t work at that salon anymore, but for as long as I did they had great retail income. Their serums especially sold a lot and they are definitely worth it.

Latest posts

Back