which skin care products would you reccomend for mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
I am qualified with decleor products, but unfortunatly they are not available for us mobile therapists. I love there products and would love to choose a range that my girls could play with at there pamper parties and that i could retail. What products do you use and what are the set up costs:)

It all depends on your budget. many geeks use eve taylor, as this is reasonably priced for a start up kit, or companies like karin herzog (premium)or susan molyneux (mid range)supply to mobile therapists.i dont think we can put prices on here, but i can pm you some if you want them.
There are lots of threads on this if you do a search.Hths x

that would be great if you would. thank you

Essentially Yours do a line of organic skincare products and have a low start up order so great for mobile therapists. They also do party plan which could generate an extra income.

I have just taken on the Eve Taylor range and so far am really pleased with it.

There is a good range of products so you can offer a variety of different facials yet I can also fit the whole lot into one bag/case for easy transport.

hth:hug:

I am qualified with decleor products, but unfortunatly they are not available for us mobile therapists. I love there products and would love to choose a range that my girls could play with at there pamper parties and that i could retail. What products do you use and what are the set up costs:)
If you've previously used and like Decleor, it may be worth calling Darphin. I don't know whether or not they still supply to mobiles (they used to).
They are very similar ranges, Andre Benet who founded Decleor took over and developed Darphin so there are some similarities.
=> Nachrichten | DAVI SKIN, Inc. Adds Jean-Marc Benet to Executive Advisory Board <=
Darphin :: UK
Hope this is of some help to you.

Hi There ,

I use and love Ann Marie Borlind . Great range and both salon and retail range available . No set up limits or minimum order

Simply Nature - 01580 201687

Karen

I use Priadara exclusive to Ellisons they do a great salon and retail starter kit for just over £500. I have great results and it sells itself great treatment masks also available. I used the retail pack to get me started when I was mobile at justover £200 but now have a salon so have bought salon size too.

I use the priadara range too from ellisons and my clients love it.
Just home from a facial and the lady is very happy, she also had the chocolate face mask so i bet she has gone straight for the choccy now.
Her skin looked fab and felt like silk so i would recomend priadara.

The Eve Taylor Products are an excellent choice for mobile therapists as there is no minimum order so the pressure of an opening order is taken off your shoulders.
Not only do they give fantastic results they also contain no mineral oil & are non comeodegenic. The support material look so professional to.

Hi

In my salon we use Monu by Susan Molyneux - which is a aromatherapy based facial products, i know they sell to mobile therapist.

Here is thier web site:

MONU by Susan Molyneux

Lizzy x

Hello
The priadara range is fantastic, I am mobile with a small clientel and i find that this range is very reasonably priced. I do not buy loads of it, just what i need, I find that as I have only a few clients at the moment that this is the best way. They have their own website or you can buy through ellisons.
xx:hug:

Hello
The priadara range is fantastic, I am mobile with a small clientel and i find that this range is very reasonably priced. I do not buy loads of it, just what i need, I find that as I have only a few clients at the moment that this is the best way. They have their own website or you can buy through ellisons.
xx:hug:

If you register with Ellisons as a Priadara stockist you get 5% off the trade prices too.

If you register with Ellisons as a Priadara stockist you get 5% off the trade prices too.
I didnt actually know this, thankyou for telling me, I have just been ordering bits as I need it. I will talk to Ellisons about this
xx:confused:

I didnt actually know this, thankyou for telling me, I have just been ordering bits as I need it. I will talk to Ellisons about this
xx:confused:

I think you maybe have to order one of their starter packs to be classed as a stockist, but it's worth asking!

Latest posts

Back