Which skincare brand Dermalogica, Environ, suggestions please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am really wanting to start to promote facials more in my salon i have a meeting with the elemis rep this thursday i had one with dermalogica and really liked it but they said because i have another salon close they won't let me however theres a few salons close by using it i don't know what to do its hard to make such a big choice also looked into decleor but not had meeting with the rep yet . have you chose a brand how did it go? xx

Oh I'd love to pick your brains about the Elemis rep! I want to (eventually) open up a day spa & use Elemis but I've heard different things from different people about what's required etc. So I'd love to hear from you when you've spoken to them if that's ok? Xx

Yeah just message me what u want to know & I will get back to you when she's been xx

Between dermalogica and environ it's a no brainer! Environ works and dermalogica is pants and no good for problematic skins in my opinion, they just market well.
This is completely unbiased because I use neither in my salon but have used both before.
Xx
do you know how much it costs to open an account with environ, thank you x

Opening order is in the region of £5500 as you have to take on the machine with environ.

Vic x

What machine is it? Environ is one I don't know much about I am waiting on caci rep getting back to me the advertising is second to none with that one the crystal clear microcurrent machine looks good but they have no good before and after a and things like that I trained with a Diana microcurrent machine and trying to update I have a Carlton one at the mo and made my own good before and after but want to update xx

Its environs own machine. It does galvanic and iontophoresis. Developed to work with the products. Excellent results x

Latest posts

Back