Which skincare line to invest in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sofia_sparkle

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I currently do nails but am training in facial skincare at the moment, my situation is that I work from a home salon and need some advice as to what would be a good brand for me to invest in?? I made some mistakes with my nails so really want to do my research and get this right!

Thanks x

If your budget is limited, I suggest choosing a brand that has no minimum order value. Some insist you have their complete range and retail and are huge start up fees.

I went with Webecos Contact Us « Beauty Therapists Only last year and really like their products. When I bought into it, they charged for training, but then you got it back in products. I see good results with products too.

I found I made my decision at the beauty show where you get to meet people under one roof and get demos and samples. I'm there in a couple weeks at Manchester one and have my list for this years possible investments!

i like eve taylor good range fantastic value quality products that i find work really well for me also has a good retail range and the candles are great good to retail at christmas you can also use the candles as a intensive moisturiser for feet knees hands etc have a look on their website or give them a ring they usually v helpful they also have a face book page,x

sIlhouette products are great. No minimum order so you can build it up as fast or as slow as you like. Also fantastic results and great support for training and regular visits from reps. Look at silhouette beauty website :)

Latest posts

Back