Which skincare range to choose??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki@Orchid

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of setting up a new mobile business and looking for a good skincare range without a huge set up cost..

I would really appreciate any comments and suggestions.

Many thanks

Nicki

Hi.
There have been loads of threads about this, if you do a Search (look at the blue bar just below the Salon Geek logo) you'll get stacks of suggestions. :hug:

I can recommend Eve Taylor. It is a unique skin care range that you can customize to each and every one of your clients regime.

It does not contain Mineral oil, Lanolin, SD alcohol, or Artificial fragrance. There is no minimum order value or start up package.

My clients love it and is getting more and more well known everyday and is very comparable to some high brand salon names.

Do a search on here for facial ranges and ask for samples and see how you go.

Good luck

Hi.
There have been loads of threads about this, if you do a Search (look at the blue bar just below the Salon Geek logo) you'll get stacks of suggestions. :hug:

Thanks for the advice, I'm still new to the site and have now figured out how to search properly-thanks again for the tip :lol:

Thanks for your advice Tracey really appreciate it. Funnily enough I contacted Eve Taylor yesterday and they are sending me some samples to try!! I've used Susan Molyneux before are they similar to them do you know??

I also did a search like you both suggested and Eve Taylor seems really popular so will look forward to receiving some samples to try.

Thanks again for your help :lol:

Latest posts

Back